When it comes to suits, the little details can make all the difference. One of the most defining features is the breasting style: double or single. But which is right for you? Let's dive into the distinction and guide you to your best look.
Braveman Men's Classic Fit 2PC Suits
Look your best and feel confident walking into any room with the Braveman Men's Classic Fit Two-Piece Suit. The jacket and blazer are made of a quality polyester fabric, available in ten color options. Keep it classy with the traditional black and charcoal, or show your personality with fashion colors like burgundy or sea green. The jacket features two exterior flap pockets, a hanky pocket, and three pockets on the inside, ensuring you'll always have a place to stash items you need close at hand. The flat-front trouser pants come unhemmed, allowing you to customize your length at your local tailor. No matter the occasion prom, an important business meeting, a wedding, this suit is the perfect ensemble to take your look to the next level.
- Braveman's classic fit is a roomier, true-to-size cut in the chest and body.
- The number in the size refers to your chest measurement.
- Measure chest under arms and across your shoulder blades, keeping the tape level. If your measurement is 38', you would wear a size 38.
- Waist size is a standard 6'' drop from the jacket, subtract 6 to find the waist size. For example, a 38' jacket comes with 32' waist pants
- Lengths come in: Short, Regular, and Long. Find your length below.
- S: 5'' 4' to 5'' 7' tall
- R: 5'' 8' to 6'' 2' tall
- L: 6'' 2' to 6'' 5' tall
- Wide notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two button style closure
- Double side vents
- Two exterior flap pockets, one hanky pocket, and three inner pockets
- Four buttons at cuff
- Fully lined
- Flat front pant
- Two front pockets
- Two button through welt pockets at seat
- Unhemmed for customizable length
Dry clean only, 100% Polyester
I'm so happy with the purchase. I bought 3 suits and have no regrets. I will buy again because the quality is more than worth the money. Don't increase your price though!
Would definitely recommend too anyone looking for a great quality suit
Love the three Braveman suits!
All of my suits are awesome 👍🏽
Good for the price