When it comes to suits, the little details can make all the difference. One of the most defining features is the breasting style: double or single. But which is right for you? Let's dive into the distinction and guide you to your best look.
Braveman Men's Formal Two Piece 2-Piece Slim Fit Cut Suit Set
The Braveman Men's Slim Fit Two-Piece Suit is an on-trend ensemble that will show your sophistication. Featuring a European style slim fit cut, this suit's trim silhouette is flattering for small to medium builds or guys on the taller side. The single breasted jacket has a two button closure as well as a chest pocket where you can make a fashion statement with a bright-colored handkerchief or pocket square. Two exterior flap pockets and three inner pockets give you plenty of places to stash whatever you may need close at hand. The flat front pants come unhemmed, allowing you to shorten the pants to your perfect length and get that custom fit look. Whether you're an aspiring prom king, a future groom, or someone who likes to dress to the nines, this suit will take your look to the next level.
- Braveman's slim fit is a European style cut, with a trimmer fit through the body and leg.
- The number in the size refers to your chest measurement. Measure chest under arms and across your shoulder blades, keeping the tape level. If your measurement is 38', you would wear a size 38.
- Waist size is a standard 6' drop from the jacket, subtract 6 to find the waist size. For example, a 38' jacket comes with 32' waist pants.
- Lengths come in: Short, Regular, and Long.
- Find your length below.
- S: 5''4' to 5''7' tall
- R: 5''8' to 6''2' tall
- L: 6''2' to 6''5' tall
- Notch Lapel with pick-stitch detail
- Two-Button Style Jacket
- One hanky pocket
- 2 exterior flap pockets
- Double Vented Sides
- Two darts at waist
- Tailored Back
- Four buttons at cuff
- Fully lined
- Double Fastened
- 2 Vertical Slash Pockets
- 2 Button-Through Welt Pockets on Seat
- Unhemmed for customizable length
Dry clean only, 100% Polyester
I liked the quality; I will purchase additional suits.
The cloth is coarse, not flexible, and kind of stiff. I was sent pants that were way bigger than I ordered. The suit coats fit well. I just decided to get them all tailored at the same time. Daily Hute wasn’t interested in helping with the cost but I assume they don’t have great margins with the cost of the suits. Overall, good price for what you get. I’ll probably order more for my teenage boys.
True to size, fast shipping
Very nicely designed and fashionable suits. I can't wait to purchase others!
Bought suit for my 14 year son to attend his aunt's wedding. It fit perfectly other than taking up the length of the pants. He was sharp. He embraced the compliments all night long. Good quality, great price. On to suit number 2 for a 7 day cruise.