First and foremost, you should always feel confident in your own skin. No matter what size or shape you are, you look beautiful! But if you're looking to make an upgrade to your wardrobe, then we've got some tips for you.
Women's Pleated Front Scoop Neck Shell Tank - $17.99
- scoop neck tops are great for all body shapes
- good for large busts
- good for small busts
- good for petite frames
- good for curvy frames
- good for athletic frames
- good for pear shaped frames
Haute Edition V-Neck Women's Leopard Print Summer Casual Top Tee - $13.50
- a v-neck is a great way to show off a large bust
- v-necks are flattering on everyone
- v-necks are great for showing off a necklace
- v-necks are great for showing off a tattoo
Haute Edition Women's Rib Kit Henley Top with Front Pocket - $19.99
- Henley necklines are popular right now
- Henley necklines are flattering on most body types
- Henley necklines are good for showing off your collarbone
- Henley necklines are good for showing off your cleavage
Women's Solid Short Sleeve Boat Neck V Neck Dolman Top - $19.99
- Boat neck is a classic style that is timeless
- Boat neck is a flattering neckline for any body type
- Boat neck tops can be worn with jeans or dressed up for work
- Boat necks are an excellent choice for pear shapes to balance out their small shoulders
- sweetheart necklines are not for everyone, but if you have a large bust, it can be a great option
- look for a loose fitting top if you have a large bust
- if you have a smaller bust, look for something tighter
You can find the right top to flatter your body shape and look great!
- choose tops that fit your body shape
- choose tops that fit your style
- choose tops that fit your personality
- choose tops that fit your budget
- choose tops that fit your lifestyle
- choose tops that fit your age
For people with a petite frame, a v-neck is often the way to go. It lengthens the neck and creates a more slender appearance, which makes it a great choice for those who want to draw attention away from their petite frames.
If you have a larger bust, then sweetheart necklines will create an illusion of volume and give you more shape. Sweetheart necklines also tend to compliment large busts because they emphasize the waistline and slim down the hips. If a sweetheart neckline isn't doing it for you, try a halter top or strapless dress instead.
For those who are in between sizes, stick with V-necks and high-low hemlines (or dresses) with sleeves as these will help balance out your proportions while still accentuating your best assets!