Braveman Men's Classic Fit 2PC Suits
Look your best and feel confident walking into any room with the Braveman Men's Classic Fit Two-Piece Suit. The jacket and blazer are made of a quality polyester fabric, available in ten color options. Keep it classy with the traditional black and charcoal, or show your personality with fashion colors like burgundy or sea green. The jacket features two exterior flap pockets, a hanky pocket, and three pockets on the inside, ensuring you'll always have a place to stash items you need close at hand. The flat-front trouser pants come unhemmed, allowing you to customize your length at your local tailor. No matter the occasion prom, an important business meeting, a wedding, this suit is the perfect ensemble to take your look to the next level.
- Braveman's classic fit is a roomier, true-to-size cut in the chest and body.
- The number in the size refers to your chest measurement.
- Measure chest under arms and across your shoulder blades, keeping the tape level. If your measurement is 38', you would wear a size 38.
- Waist size is a standard 6'' drop from the jacket, subtract 6 to find the waist size. For example, a 38' jacket comes with 32' waist pants
- Lengths come in: Short, Regular, and Long. Find your length below.
- S: 5'' 4' to 5'' 7' tall
- R: 5'' 8' to 6'' 2' tall
- L: 6'' 2' to 6'' 5' tall
- Wide notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two button style closure
- Double side vents
- Two exterior flap pockets, one hanky pocket, and three inner pockets
- Four buttons at cuff
- Fully lined
- Flat front pant
- Two front pockets
- Two button through welt pockets at seat
- Unhemmed for customizable length
Dry clean only, 100% Polyester
Very happy I found this store and was able to find suits that fits my budget and be able to use for preaching at our church.
Can’t believe I ordered online and it fit perfectly! This was for my son, he had a dance to go to. Arrived on time, and worked out GREAT!
I ordered a suit from you all. Everything appeared fine until I took the suit out and observed it closely. I ordered a 38/32 suit but was mailed a 42/36 suit. The suited was needed for a Senior Group photo for my son at College. I immediately emailed your customer service and explained what happened. They asked me to send photos of the suit. I emailed those right away. I requested that they please overnight me the correct suit so I could get it and have the alterations done and my son could make the event and photo. They mailed the suit regular mail and it was received at my house to late for the event or photo. This was very disappointing and simply ruined this event that my son had been looking forward to for his Senior Year.
I cannot believe the suit was not sent overnight or express.