Kimonos are a great summer layer, but they're also perfect for adding color and interest to your wardrobe. They can be worn as daywear or nightwear, and you can pair them with shorts, jeans or a skirt. You can even wear them on the beach with sandals or flip flops! Here's how:
Braveman Men's Classic Fit 2PC Suits
Look your best and feel confident walking into any room with the Braveman Men's Classic Fit Two-Piece Suit. The jacket and blazer are made of a quality polyester fabric, available in ten color options. Keep it classy with the traditional black and charcoal, or show your personality with fashion colors like burgundy or sea green. The jacket features two exterior flap pockets, a hanky pocket, and three pockets on the inside, ensuring you'll always have a place to stash items you need close at hand. The flat-front trouser pants come unhemmed, allowing you to customize your length at your local tailor. No matter the occasion prom, an important business meeting, a wedding, this suit is the perfect ensemble to take your look to the next level.Â
- Braveman's classic fit is a roomier, true-to-size cut in the chest and body.
- The number in the size refers to your chest measurement.
- Measure chest under arms and across your shoulder blades, keeping the tape level. If your measurement is 38', you would wear a size 38.
- Waist size is a standard 6'' drop from the jacket, subtract 6 to find the waist size. For example, a 38' jacket comes with 32' waist pants
- Lengths come in: Short, Regular, and Long. Find your length below.
- S: 5'' 4' to 5'' 7' tll
- R: 5'' 8' to 6'' 2' tall
- L: 6'' 2' to 6'' 5' tall
- Wide notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two button style closure
- Double side vents
- Two exterior flap pockets, one hanky pocket, and three inner pockets
- Four buttons at cuff
- Fully lined
- Flat front pant
- Two front pockets
- Two button through welt pockets at seat
- Unhemmed for customizable length
Dry clean only, 100% Polyester
Perfect price, material, delivery. Pants were left with no cuffs which was perfect and got them cuffed and all was 'perfect!'
This suit is crap. First time I wore it the seam in the sleeve ripped out. The jacket says it’s a 54R but fits more like a 52R. The pants say they are a 48” waist, but fit more like a 44” waist. I normally wear 46 so I was expecting them to be a little big on me. Instead they were a little tight. The style is old and ugly. I’m ashamed to even give this suit to Salvation Army. Don’t waste your money.
Fabulous suits that fit like a glove. I will be ordering more in other colors.
Fit and style as listed. Thanks.
Purchase did meet my expectations. Great!